Today everyone we see around us carries a portable device with them; it could be a mobile phone, laptop, tablets or a Bluetooth speaker. We see these Bluetooth devices everywhere; they come in different sizes, shapes, and types. Not only mobile phones but you can find a wide range of Bluetooth speakers too, but before buying one it is important to understand its different types and uses. It is easy to use Bluetooth devices as you don’t have to worry about plugging it in the device, you can hear your favorite music in any corner of the house.
Which one to choose?
The Bluetooth speakers usually come in two types as
1) Bluetooth speakers: These are the most common type of wireless speakers used for streaming music. It is a point-to-point type of wireless system that pairs a transmitter like a computer or a phone with a receiver that is a speaker. Bluetooth speakers stream quite high-quality music and are easy to set up. Thanks to the modern technology, we can see many advance Bluetooth speakers nowadays. These speakers, however, does not usually come with a multi-room setup like the Wi-Fi speakers but can be paired with other devices using an app.
2) Wi-Fi speakers: These are more advanced as compared to the Wireless speakers and come in standard brands like Google Cast, Apple Airplay and some other companies. These speakers come with higher bandwidth and range so supports higher quality audios. The connectivity is better as you can connect to any device that is connected to the Wi-Fi network and hence do not need pairing every time. The problem here is it requires a Wi-Fi network for steaming and hence cannot be used as a portable device as the Wireless speakers.
When choosing the wireless speakers you should also consider where you want to use them. If you are looking for outdoor portable speakers, a Bluetooth model is best suited that you can use when having a barbeque party. But if you want wireless speakers for your home theatre or indoor use, a Wi-Fi model is best. You can also choose from various shapes and sizes based on your requirements.
Product Review: JBL GO 2
Type: Portable Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker
Description: JBL GO2 is a wireless Bluetooth speaker that can stream high-quality sound from your computer or Smartphone. It comes with rechargeable built-in batteries that support 5 hours of playtime. It is a waterproof speaker that makes it easy for you to carry it to swimming pools, beaches. It comes with a noise-free speakerphone that you can use for crystal clear conference calls. It comes with an audio cable that you can use to listen to non-stop music in case the Bluetooth is not working. This is available in 12 different colors to choose from.
- Price: $37.99
- Sold By: EOM Sales
- Shipping: Free
- Speaker Dimensions 4.3 x 4.5 x 1.5
- Speaker Weight 6.49 ounces
- The technology used: Bluetooth
Bluetooth speakers are very popular today as they are very easy to use. You can listen to music anywhere without having to carry the wires all around the house. You can also use these speakers for attending calls without keeping your hand busy holding the receiver. You can even carry these Bluetooth speakers outdoors and enjoy your favorite songs while relaxing at beaches, pools or having a barbeque party with friends and family. You can choose from a wide range of Bluetooth speakers that suit your requirements. consider these best Bluetooth speakers.